Superfine Carbon 5-weight 8'6' Fly Rod
The 8-foot six-inch 5-weight rod is the rod most of us caught our first fish on. It's the beginner's classic; the one rod you want in the quiver at all times. Strength and precision come together in this full-flex model, ideal for the novice or the seasoned angler. Modern construction results in added strength and smoother casting. With the backbone to fish breezy conditions and larger waters but the softness and delicacy of presentation that the most demanding fish demand, the 865-4 Carbon is a classic in the making. Manchester, Vermont, USA.
- 8'6" 5-wt.
- Unsanded graphite blank with matching graphite wraps
- Delicate presentation and subtle feel
- Winding Check
- Silver snake guides and hardware
- Uplocking cork and polished silver reel seat
- Supergrade cork handle
- Rod tube
- Backed by our 25-year guarantee